Thanks for considering me as a possible speaker for your event! For more than 20 years, I’ve spoken and taught at retreats, conferences, and women’s ministry gatherings around the world. It’s my desire to speak truth in an inspirational and unforgettable way that honors God and makes your event successful.
Below is listing of my conference and speaking topics. If you don’t see a topic that meets your needs, I’m happy to develop a new subject or customize a current theme for your specific requirements. Contact me at email@example.com if you’re interested in learning more.
Life’s Too Short to Miss the Big Picture
- Life’s Too Short to Miss the Big Picture: An intimate, encouraging, and humorous look at the business of living life and what’s really important along the way.
- How to Be a Kingdom Woman
- Refilling the Empty Vessel
- Finding Clarity in Chaos – 7 Truths
- Learning to Live Priorities
- Living a “No Regrets” Life
- A Servant’s Heart
- My “Not-to-Do” List
- Welcome to my Home – The Art of Christian Hospitality
- One Size Doesn’t Fit All
- Celebrate the Season!
- Life’s Too Short
- Building a Dream Team
- Encouraging and Equipping Your Leadership Team
- Living and Ministering Out of Your Strengths: Using StrengthsFinders 2.0, discover your top five strengths. (4-6 hours) Note: This conference requires front-end preparation and StrengthsFinder 2.0 for each participant.
- Learning to Live with Criticism and Failure
- Leading with Passion
- High Performance Teams
- Targeting Audiences
- Building a Church Communications Strategy
- Innovative Writing Principles
- Success Strategies for Communications Leaders
- How to Write a Book Proposal
- Social Networking 101
- Writing for the Internet
- Made for a Mission
- Cultivating a Mission Vision
- Building a Great Commission Team
- Making Your Women’s Ministry Missional
- Interactive Cross-Cultural Training
- Team Leader Training
Fee Range: Flexible + Expenses